We warmly welcome you to another amazing year at Hogwarts, School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!
As you might know, in the first weeks of the year there will be quidditch tryouts, where you can join your quidditch team! This is why Laura and I proudly present you the Quidditch Cup Network and want YOU *points at your face* to try out!
BUT THIS NETWORK ISN’T AN ORDINARY ONE!
In this network there will be four teams (one for each house) with their own chat (Laura and me included) and every few weeks there will be matches. In those matches (aka quizzes) we will ask Harry Potter related questions and whoever answers them the fastest wins and gets points for their team. Beaters will always play against beaters etc. If you want to play in the seeker position, you’ll get harder questions, but you can also win more points. We will also select a captain for each team, who will organize stuff and tell us which members will be available to play in each game (since of course you might not have always time, therefore we will select a few more members than those who actually play.). Sounds like a lot of fun, right?
HOW CAN I JOIN?
- follow the two quidditch players
- reblog this post, likes are only for bookmarking and muggles (you have time until September 21)
UPDATE: extended till (possibly) the end of October.
- Try out for your house’s team (you can only apply for one house): Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw.
- if you get picked we’ll also need your email address
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We’re looking for funny and nice Harry Potter loving people, who have knowledge about the books. People who have read the books over and over again, and enjoy gaining more knowledge about the Harry Potter universe. Of course nobody knows everything about HP, so this network will be a fun way to see how much you know about it and a place to learn more.
the really important things THE PERKS
- a place where you can meet new people who are as HP obsessed as you
- nice group chat
- the chance to learn more about HP
- the joy of winning a match
- also you can tag selfies, posts, edits, gifsets etc. with #quidditchcupnet
We hope you like the idea as much as we do and encourage you to try out for your house’s team! Much fun and if you have questions, our ask boxes are always open! (◡‿◡✿)